Soundview is a small independent school for Early Childhood through Grade 8 students. We offer our students the International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years and Middle Years programs. The curriculum is inquiry-based and planned collaboratively by the teaching team and IB Coordinator.
Web Consultant/Squarespace Mechanic
Soundview is a small independent school for Early Childhood through Grade 8 students. We offer our students the International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years and Middle Years programs in multi-age classrooms. The curriculum is inquiry-based and planned collaboratively by the teaching team and IB Coordinator.
We are seeking a web consultant who is familiar with Squarespace who can help with maintenance and keep the Soundview website up to date.
- Website revision
- Website maintenance
- Demonstrated experience with Squarespace construction and maintenance (references and work samples required)
Contact Richard Nelson at email@example.com. “Squarespace Mechanic” must appear in the subject line.
Substitute Teacher or Assistant
We are currently seeking substitute teachers for all grade levels from Early Childhood through 8th Grade, and for all subject areas.
- Manage classroom and provide instruction according to plans prepared by the classroom teacher
- Provide a safe classroom environment that promotes active learning
- Supervise daily routine, including distributing and collecting supplies, keeping attendance records, duties, etc.
- Work with students to help reinforce learning objectives
- Adhere to all Soundview policies and procedures
- Use appropriate judgment to act in the best interest of students at all times
- BA or BS from an accredited college or university.
- Teaching certificate and/or teaching experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of a variety of teaching strategies.
- Familiar with diverse learning styles.
- Hourly rate commensurate with experience, qualifications, and benchmarked with peer schools.
- Small school environment.
Submit a resume, cover letter describing your experience, and a list of three professional references with contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Soundview School does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or any other status protected by the law.